Montag, 10. September 2012

Day 13

Goals

Hi sweeties <3

So here are my current goals!

1) Become a better Gyaru
I know it may sound queer. On the one hand I want to be taken serious as a working adult and on the other hand I want to be a good gal. Well I see so many gals having great jobs and being awesome gyaru too and I think those girls are a real inspiration. I want to be one of them. I want to show everyone that you can look awesome and still have a job with big responsibility.

2) Move to Vienna
I was born and raised in a rather small town in Austria. I mean it could definitely be worse but I realised that I'm more of a big city girl. I love the anonymity of big cities. I love sky scrapers and here in Austria Vienna is the closest thing to a real big city that you can get. My favourite place is Kaisermühlen. Beneath those huge buildings and right next to the Danube Park.

3) Become a good archer
When I was small I was a huge fan of Robin Hood. So I wanted to be an archer too. I built my own bow and made my own arrows but you can guess they never worked too well. So I kinda gave up on that dream until my birthday this august when my dad, my boyfriend and myself got a professional longbow for me. Now I just have to find a proper trainingplace where I can loose some arrows without having to worry about people or animals that I could harm.

4) Be a better cosplayer
I did my first cosplay about six years ago and after that I did only like two proper cosplays but I planned so many. I love cosplaying but most of the time I just can't get myself to making the costumes. Once I get started I tend to lose myself in the details. I want to get more efficient and finish some of my cosplays that I've already started or planned. First up will be my Lady Loki cosplay.

I hope that I'll be able to post tomorrow evening!
Wish me luck for tomorrows test! See you soon <3

Love, M.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen