Donnerstag, 6. September 2012

Day 9

A favourite picture of your best friend

Hi sweeties <3

I'm in a bit of a hurry at the moment so I'll just post the pic and write a tiny bit.


This is my best friend!

Naaaaah just kidding. Me and my best friend have been working together last december and there we got to know Mr. BraveBanana

I've posted this pc before I know, but it has (except my boyfriend) all of my cloest friends and myself on it.

One last thing I want to mention today. Yesterday I watched another episode of the final season of Desperate Housewives. Mike Delfino was shot down D: I knew that this would happen but it shocked me anyways. But when Susan said her goodbye I couldn't hold the tears back anymore.


I love you once, I love you twice. I love you more than beans and rice.

Love, M.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen