Freitag, 1. Februar 2013

my summerbody routine


Hey sweeties <3

Some time ago I told you I wanted to loose some fat for the upcoming summer (yes I know that there's snow outside but if I don't start now I'll just be lazy until it's too late) so todays post will be about what I do at the moment!

I'll start with what I'm starting with xD So here are all my basic measurements and my weigth (Oh god I really hope I'll improve them >.<)
Bust: 83 cm
Waist: 72cm
Belly(measured right across the bellybutton): 84cm
Hips: 95cm
Thigh(measured at the widest point): 58cm (I really hate my thighs D:)
Heigth: 171.5cm
Weight: 58kg

So what do I do to loose weight and gain muscles at the same time? I cut down my intake considering carbs and calories in general. I do still eat a mars or snickers from time to time, but I rarely eat carbs at night and I'm eating like ten times more vegetables and fruit now. I try to cut down on red meat as well and tend to eat more fish.
When I'm not working and I don't have to get up at 5am (I'm rarely having breakfast at 5 am I rather take a package of breakfast cookies with me and eat them at work) I either have a bowl of cereals or some bread with spreads or sausages. I also like to eat some fruit as a morning snack.
For lunch I usually go with what my family eats for dinner xD I'm the one that is cooking the dinners most of the time so I prepare them (as far as this is possible) for lunch already and just warm them up in the evening. So for Lunch i have stuff like Schnitzel, potatoes and fresh vegetables or pasta with homemade sauces but also bowls of salad with cheese and light dressings.
For dinner I just leave out the carbs (well most of the time :DD I'm really addictet to dumplings) SO I'd just eat the meat/fish and vegetables.
As I'm usually staying up quite late I tend to have a small snack after dinner as well. Usually I go with fruits or a yoghurt.

On to the workout! So my dad got a supeduper awesome ergometer a few weeks ago. I love it because it doesn't feature that typical extrabroad seat but has a racingseat and in general looks more like a racing bike than a classic ergometer. So as often as I can (I try to do it daily but sometimes I'm just too tired and exhausted to do anything) I sit on it and spin for about half an hour. The intensity depends on how tired I already am ;)
Next thing I do is Situps. They have always been one of my favourite exercises. I do them with my legs up on the couch and I do between 80 and 140 reps a day.
I also really like squats! I didn't do them for years but they really help to shape your thighs and buttocks so I started to do them regularly and I can definitely see an effect! I do about 60 reps a day.
Next up is the eight count body builder! This is an exercise I found on a homepage about marine style workouts (click me!) In the beginning these were kinda hard but I think they are fun to do and you can easily feel the change in your body. I do between ten and twenty of these.
If I'm not too exhausted after the eight count body builder I do some regular push ups too.
And now some more random exercises I like to do: Side straddle hops (Jumping Jacks), flutterkicks and the mountainclimber. (You'll find descriptions of all these on the marine style fitness page!

So that's what I'll do for at least the next two months to loose my bit of fat! If you want to join me feel free to contact me either on Facebook or just leave a comment here! If you have any questions or recommendations for me again you can contact me on FB or just leave a comment <3

I hope you're all having a great time!
Love, M.

8 Kommentare:

  1. Huhu!
    Ich versteh vollkommen was du meinst, dein Gewicht-Größen Verhältnis ist echt toll!
    Aber es ist ein Unterschied obs Muskeln oder Fett ist ^.^
    Beim Sport ist es so, dass zuerst Kalorien verbrannt werden anstatt Fett. D.h. entweder vor dem Frühstücken was machen, oder zuerst 10 Minuten aufwärmen Krafttraining und dann das Ausdauertraining, so verbrennst du mehr Fett ^.^

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Danke erstmal für dein Kommentar! Vor dem Frühstück geht bei mir leider kaum mal weil ich sonst noch viel früher aufstehen müsste und ich bin eigentlich ein Morgenmuffel hahaha Danke auch für den Tipp! Ich werds auf jeden Fall mal so probieren! Eigentlich ist es auch von der Ausdauer her logischer so xD So wie ichs bisher gemacht hab ist mir beim Kraftraining oft gegen Ende vollkommen die Kraft ausgegangen und ich musste dann abbrechen weil ichs beim Ausdauertraining übertrieben hatte.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I really enjoy browsing through your blog, so I nominated you for the Liebster Award <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. You got nominated :)
    More here: http://lolitagoesbad.blogspot.co.at/2013/02/liebster-award-3x-nominiert.html#more

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. ahh ich versteh dich. ich will auch wieder abnehmen;_; fühl mich grad auch ur unwohl...
    sport früh am morgen geht bei mir auch gar nicht. hasse früh aufstehen schon sowieso xDD
    funktioniert das mit dem essen? ich weiss nie, was ich essen soll;-; ich glaub ich ess zu wenig, aber wenn ich mehr ess, werd ich nur noch fetterXD. also isst du zb nur gemüse dann oder nur das fleisch? is das nicht fad?;-;
    viel glück auf jedn fall >-<

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Also jetztim Urlaub trainier ich meist so zwischen acht und elf und dann am nachmittag noch ein wenig. Beim essen halt ich es jetzt so dass ich morgens ordentlich esse, also toast mit frischkäse oder wurst, müsli mit obst oder sowas. Mittags esse ich eigentlich ganz normal, Ich achte halt generell darauf nicht zu viel Kohlehydrate zu mir zu nehmen wenn ich sie nicht brauche. Abends versuch ich soweit es geht halt kein brot, nudeln oder süßes zu essen was leider nicht immer funktioniert aber so eng is es auch nicht wenn man wirklich beim trainieren dranbleibt. Ich ess ur gern snickers und apfelkuchen und das wegzulassen ist oft einfach unmöglich wenn ich nen richtigen sch***tag hatte ^-^ Im prinzip ess ich halt meistens nur fleisch oder fisch mit viel gemüse dazu und da kann man ja auch viel variieren :D
      Man muss nur mal anfangen damit! Bis jetzt hab ich schon so tolle Fortschritte gemacht dass ich das auf jeden Fall so beibehalten will

      Löschen
    2. kein brot, keine nudeln;-; lol. von dem ernähr ich mich hauptsächlich xD was isst du dann zu mittag? ich glaub, wenn ich nen ganzen tag arbeite und dann zu mittag nur obst esse oder so, sterb ich;_;
      ich frühstücke schon seit 13 jahren oder so nicht mehr..mal sehn wie ich das mach xD
      aber ja:3 auf jedn fall dran bleiben. ich muss bald wieder ins fitness center gehn xD *faul*

      Löschen
    3. Mittags ess ich eigentlich ganz normal nur versuch ich die Portionen bei den Nudeln und ähnlichem eher kleiner zu halten. Ich iebe Knödel zum Beispiel über alles und es war und ist wirklich hart nicht meine gewohnten Mengen zu futtern aber wenn man ein Ziel hat ist es eig einfach ^^
      Wenn ich nicht frühstücke kipp ich um zehn um hahaha ich steh jeden Tag um 5 auf und dann brauch ich Nahrung. Manchmal bring ich auch nichts runter aber dann merk ich es auch richtig wie mir der Zucker abgeht.

      Löschen