Mittwoch, 27. Februar 2013

Liebster Award and "diet" progress

Hi sweeties <3 p="">
So I've been absent for a while again. I had a kinda stressful time at work so I didn't find any motivation to blog at all, but when I wanted to check my progress with the  summerbody routine I saw that I was nominated for the Liebster Award two times! This is the first time I've ever been nominated so I was kinda excited when I read the comments! Thank so much! Now before I go on and fulfill my duty I want to give a quick update on how I'm doing with my routine. By now I'm kinda back to eating normal again xD I do eat smaller portions though and try to leave out as many carbs as I can but since I'm on holiday this week I get to cook everyday and I just love my food hahaha (We had baked trout with vegetables in white wine sauce for lunch and Salmon with spinach, tomatos and feta in puff pastry for dinner yesterday). I do a bit more workout than I used to and got a dumbbell on monday so I can strengthen my arms further. Today I'll be going swimming with my sister additionally to my usual workout so I guess it's quite okay that I eat more. Finally a quick update on my measurements! Bust: 83 cm Waist: 69 cm Belly(measured right across the bellybutton): 74 cm (this really shocked me! I don't feel like it's that much) Hips: 92,5 cm Thigh(measured at the widest point): 51 cm (yay! that's already 7 cm less) Heigth: 171.5 Weight: 57,5kg So yeah that's where I'm currently standing. I still hope to improve this a bit! My weight didn't change much but that's exactly what I've been expecting and hoping for! That means I built up some muscles and lost fat so I'm really happy about that. So I've been absent for a while again. I had a kinda stressful time at work so I didn't find any motivation to blog at all, but when I wanted to check my progress with the  summerbody routine I saw that I was nominated for the Liebster Award two times! This is the first time I've ever been nominated so I was kinda excited when I read the comments! Thank so much! Now before I go on and fulfill my duty I want to give a quick update on how I'm doing with my routine. By now I'm kinda back to eating normal again xD I do eat smaller portions though and try to leave out as many carbs as I can but since I'm on holiday this week I get to cook everyday and I just love my food hahaha (We had baked trout with vegetables in white wine sauce for lunch and Salmon with spinach, tomatos and feta in puff pastry for dinner yesterday). I do a bit more workout than I used to and got a dumbbell on monday so I can strengthen my arms further. Today I'll be going swimming with my sister additionally to my usual workout so I guess it's quite okay that I eat more. Finally a quick update on my measurements! Bust: 83 cm Waist: 69 cm Belly(measured right across the bellybutton): 74 cm (this really shocked me! I don't feel like it's that much) Hips: 92,5 cm Thigh(measured at the widest point): 51 cm (yay! that's already 7 cm less) Heigth: 171.5 Weight: 57,5kg So yeah that's where I'm currently standing. I still hope to improve this a bit! My weight didn't change much but that's exactly what I've been expecting and hoping for! That means I built up some muscles and lost fat so I'm really happy about that.


Now on to the Award! 


It's an award that is given to new bloggers with less than 200 followers.
Here are the rules!
- Post 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions that the nominating blogger asked you.
- Ask 11 questions to the bloggers that you nominate
- Make sure you tell the bloggers that they were nominated!

I've been nominated by Punkangel and Milky Rose.

11 random facts

1. Within the last two years I had eight different haircolors/styles.
2. I really want to set up an austrian gyaru-sa but I have no idea where to start.
3. I've been cutting my own hair for more than a year and now started to all of my families hair. (and they love it ;))
4. My lolita dreamdress is the wonderful BTSSB dress that Momoko falls for in the beginning of Shimotsuma Monogatari.
5. Even though I love Harry Potter and it's been helping me a lot when growing up I think my fandom for GoT goes way deeper.
6. If I could choose a time were I wanted to be reborn I'd definitely choose the renaissance.
7. I've been a girl scout for over 12 years and still miss those times camping and sitting by the fire at nights.
8. I love going to markets! I really enjoy the flair and all the different smells and most of the time end up buying stuff I definitely don't need.
9. My favourite sport is snooker and I love to spend loads of time on watching the masters tournament with my dad and analyzing the games.
10. I started to do "make up" when I was about 6 years old when I discovered my moms make up bag but I've never really put to much effort into it until I turned 16.
11. I really can't decide on one single style that could be perfect for me. I love to try new stuff once in a while and sometimes stick with it for a bit but I don't want to stay with anything too long because I tend to get bored easily. (For example: I gave Shiro-Nuri a try for the last convention in Vienna)

11 questions by Punkangel:

1. Do you have a favourite TV-series? As I might have mentioned a milllion times before I love Game of Thrones, so yes I do. 
2. How would you describe your clothing style? Usually I'm wearing a mix of casual and elegant stuff with a bit of an rokish influence but I also love flowery stuff for summer so it's really mixed. Right now I'm totally into blackxwhite stuff. 
3. What do you do to get rid of stress? I wish I could come up with something cool but most of the time I just work out or play games xD
4. Circle Lenses - Yay or Nay? Big YAY! I love circle lenses! If my eyes would allow me to I would wear them all year long!
5. What is your next travel destination? I haven't planned anything so far but I would love to go to Rome, Venice or London this year. 
6. What kind of make up would you never ever wear? That's a hard one because there's really little I haven't tried over the years but for now Manba make is still a thing I'm not sure I want to try. 
7. Digital or analogue watch? I've got only analogue ones but I prefer digital ones cause I'm too lazy to read the analogue ones :D
8. How was your day? So far it's been all fine! 
9. Who is your Idol? Well I guess I'd love to be something like a mixture of Jane Rizzoli and Maura Isles some day ;D (another favourite show)
10. Who is your favourite actor? I've got no answer for that one... There are simply to many awesome and talented actors and actresses out there. I really love Rupert Grint and Liam Neeson right now but I also adore Christian Bale and Robert Downey Jr.. I'm not even starting with female ones hahaha
11. What do you think about the cross loosing it's position as a tradtitional symbol and becoming a part of fashion? Well I've loved using crosses as a fashion item for years so I'm pretty fine with it. Also I've never been a big believer and left the church when I turned 18 because I believe in souls, spirits and fortune rather than one single god.

11 questions by Milky Rose:

1. Who is the hero of your childhood? That's definitely Harry Potter! 
2. What's your typical habbit? I tend to stick my tongue out when I'm concentrating really hard.
3. What is your favourite movie? At the moment it would be Julia&Julie. I loved it and I'm totally going to get Julia Childs cookbook additionally to her biography which I've already downloaded to my Kindle :D
4. Do you have a favourite gothic novel? Which one is it? I guess were talking about stuff like Poe? In that case it's definitely The Mask of the Red Death. I couldn't sleep all night after reading it the first time but by now it's one of my alltime favourites!
5. What is your favurite accessory and why? That would be my lava/palladium bracelet. I made it myself and also one other for my best friend and that's why I love it so much and take it off very seldom.
6. What is a fashion style you admire but would never wear? Cult Party Kei. I adore it so much but I can't imagine it looking good at someone whose as tall as I am. 
7. What was your first make up item? A lovely red lipstick I got from my mom. 
8. If you could choose another lifestyle which would it be and why? I would want to be really creative and work as an artist. 
9. What is your favourite chocolate? It's called Aztekengold and sold at Confisserie Simon in Passau. It's a combination of delicious dark chocolat and intriguingly well chosen spices. A bar sells for 4€ and you can get them online as well.
10. What do you like better: Coffee or hot chocolate? Definitely Hot chocolate! I do like coffee but I would always prefer hot chocolate.
11. What's your favourite quote? Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My 11 questions for the nominees: 

1. Why did you start your blog?
2. Who is your biggest inspiration when it comes to make up?
3. What is your favourite food?
4. Do you eat raw meat or fish? Like in sushi or carpaccio?
5. What's your favourite nail polish?
6. Did you ever do a cosplay?
7. Halloween or carnival?
8. How about 50 shades of grey?
9. Do you like musicals? If so which is your favourite?
10. What was the worst haircut you ever had?
11. How did you come to follow the fashion style you currently prefer?

And finally! The Nominees: 

7 Kommentare:

  1. Ich will auch eine oesterr. gyaru gruppe ;-; machma was zusammen? Ich bin ja eig nicht.so det admin typ xD

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ja? Ja! Ich bins eigentlich auch nicht umbedingt gewesen aber man wächst da schnell rein :3 wir haben eh schon überlegt ein treffen zu machen sobald es ein wenig wärmer wird und da könnten wir dann eine gruppe aufstellen :D

      Löschen
    2. Ja? Ja! Ich bins eigentlich auch nicht umbedingt gewesen aber man wächst da schnell rein :3 wir haben eh schon überlegt ein treffen zu machen sobald es ein wenig wärmer wird und da könnten wir dann eine gruppe aufstellen :D

      Löschen
  2. Nochmals danke für den Blog Award ;__; <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. hab leider erst jetzt gesehn, dass du mich getaggt hast ><
    (hab momentan sehr crappy internet |"D)
    werd das auf jeden fall noch ausfüllen!

    dein japan city styling war so hammer * U *

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Da bin ich schon gespannt auf deine Antworten! :D
      Vielen Dank! Ich mochte es auch richtig gern ^-^

      Löschen