Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2011

Pretty or just pretty sick

Hi sweeties <3

Today I want to talk about something that is really important to me: weight.
Every time I open a new issue of Jelly (you could insert almost any other japanese mook title here)I'm really shocked by the pictures of young girls that starve thereselves to become thinner.
When I was around fifteen I was still really, really skinny. My torso was way to big for the rest of my body, I looked kinda hillarious and yet scary. I hated my body and started to do more work out and finally had a body with good proportions (even though I should do more for it nowadays :DD)
But everytime I open one of those mooks I just see myself back when I was fifteen... too skinny... well my teint wasn't that good back then :DD
I don't know too much about the taste of japanese guys, but I honestly can't believe that anyone would want to make love to a skin colored stick with breasts. I'm not thinking bad about those girls, not at all, but I just ask myself who made them lose so much weight that the don't even look human anymore.
Just imagine one of those girls would get pregnant. I honestly don't believe that it is healthy to be that skinny. So here is first an example of those skinny girls (especially the one on the left looks really... wrong. You see that picture left to her? the second one where she looks just fine? I just ask myself: why did she go on?) And secondly a healthy thin model. Now please tell me what do you think looks better?

I'm really looking forward to reading your comments on this topic.
Love, M.

10 Kommentare:

  1. Die sind doch da zu tode geshoppt. es sieht doch keine so aus wie die links, aber ich weiß nicht warum es erstrebenswert ist unter 40kg zu wiegen. das niedrigste was ich hatte war 43kg und das fand ich auch net so toll...

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I really don't know why girls thinks it's beautiful... i don't have a typical thin body and i hate my body cause that, but i'm happier with my little fatty body more than i would be with this body.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I posted about the same thing a few weeks ago!!! I don't think these girls should take it to that level of thin! It looks unhealthy and scary! I really feel bad for girls that are seeing these ads and thinking they need to be that thin! It's okay to be thin, not skeletal!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. 100% photoshop. wenn du genau hinguckst; siehst du auch wie schlecht es gemacht ist XD

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. wow!
    they should've stopped at the 2nd pic before the 3rd big pictures which look TOO thin/photoshopped!

    Meat on your bones is always cuter than bare ribs!

    I hope young girls don't try to mirror these images!

    xoxo,
    lindsey |
    http://bowsandarrowblog.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I think they're so thin that they just don't look like human anymore = =;
    I personally have weight problem also but I never want to be that thin >_<;

    btw,I've just followed your blog,is it ok for you to follow mine also?
    Anyway,pls come visit my blog sometimes.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. das vom linken bild her geht rein biologisch gar nicht; die organe würden zerdrückt werden, würde sie wirklich so aussehen... ö_ö; der typische barbieeffekt; würde es solche körper wirklich geben, bräuchte jeder mensch zwei, drei rippen auf jeder seite weniger.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Genau so ein Eintrag, den ich vorhatte selber zu schreiben! Bravo ~
    auch wenn man merkt, dass es Photoshop ist, kein Mädchen sollte sich daran halten >__> Das ist vollkommen ungesund.
    Ich mein ... die reden denen ein, dass 60kg viel ist -.- das ist für viele ein Wunschgewicht XD

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. also 1. sind die total geshoppt XD und 2. stehn die im vorher bild auch ziemlich unvorteilhaft da: einfach nur gerade, beine breit auseinander, wer schaut da schon gut aus?

    ich bin zwar eher jemand, der für schlankere figuren is, aber das find ich auch nimmer schön. aber wie gesagt, alles geshoppt und kein mensch sieht so aus..

    auf der anderen seite muss ich sagen (weil manche vll die 38kg schocken), dass die durchschnittsjapanerin mal grob geschätzt 145-150cm groß is, und da find ich so 40-45kg voll normal..

    was ich aber auch immer iwie krank finde, is dass in diesen magazinen immer werbung gemacht wird für diätpillen, brusvergrößerungen oder andere schönheits OPs, als obs nix normaleres auf dieser welt gäbe XD ziemlich verstörend für mich.

    btw ich bins petra, hast deinen link in der lolita gruppe gepostet, ich followe dir mal xD

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hi petra :D (du bist in der aktuellen miss drin gell?)
      Ich find das gewicht an sich nicht so tragisch aber einfach dass diese Bilder so vorbildhaft eingesetzt werden stört mich wahnsinnig. So sieht kein gesund schlanker Mensch aus und das ist auch kein Bild an dem sich ein pubertierendes Mädchen orientieren sollte.

      Ich refollowe dir jetzt gleich mal <3 Danke für das Kommi!

      Löschen