Montag, 10. September 2012

Day 12

Something you don't leave the house without

Hi sweeties <3

I'm late again! I'm just so busy at the moment. Getting used to my new work, having less free time and organising everything is really overwhelming at the moment. I have to get up around 5 am everyday which is like three hours earlier than I was used to. I go to work by bike and guess what happened today? Someone stole my seat! Like really? Who the fuck would steal a seat when he could take the whole bike... anyways thanks to a very nice guy that watched the whole scene and told me that those ..... put my seat into a wastebin my sister was able to recover it and I don't have to buy a new one yet! I was so pissed! I was working for six hours and I've been in a big hurry as I had to catch my train to vienna and then that happened... I'm just really disappointed by the teens in my hometown.

Anyways today's theme is things I don't leave the house without!
In terms of keeping this post short (due to a lack of time)I'll stick with my 5 points.

1) My Keys:
When I was younger I often (more like frequently) forgot to take my keys with me and ended up sitting in front of our door for hours. Most of the time it was either winter or raining xD Well I found out how to get into our flat without keys at some point of time, but when my mom found out, she told me to never do that again and that I better never forget my keys again... or learn how to get onto our balcony and wait there. :D

2) A bit of make up:
You never know what's gonna happen and maybe you'll be in dear need of some concealer or eyeliner. You never know so I try to always have the most important things with me.

3) Water or something else to drink:
I'm one of those persons that easily dehydrate. I get really dry skin and feel dizzy when I don't drink enough so I like to keep a small bottle of water or juice in my bag at all times.

4) My Kindle:
I love reading! I don't know how some people can actually be proud about not reading any books... I love it! I think reading is very relaxing and also entertaining. So whenever I go by train or bus or anything I take my kindle out of my bag and start reading :D Currently I'm reading the fifth book out of George R. R. Martins series "A Song of Ice and Fire".

5) My Phone:
I just like to stay in contact with everyone so my phone has always got to be at my side.

Love, M.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen