Samstag, 8. September 2012

Day 11

Your favourite TV shows

Hi sweeties <3
Today I'll be showing you five of my favourits TV shows! I'm a huge fan of fantasy and crime fiction unfortunately there are not so many good tv shows that include fantasy or crime fiction.

1) Game of Thrones

You just have to watch this! There's nothing more to say. Just watch it!

2) Rizzoli and Isles

One of my favourite crime series. It's based on the books of Tess Gerritsen and has an amazing plot.

3) Supernatural

I really disliked this series in the beginning but as I grew older I learned to love it and now it's one of my favourites!

4) Eureka

This is like the only thing close to scifi I really like when it comes to TV shows. It's funny, but at the same time really serious and never fails to amuse me.

5) The Big Bang Theory



Well this is it for today. As with the movies I might be extending the list when The challenge is over.

Love, M.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen