Dienstag, 4. September 2012

Day 7

Favourite Movies

Hi sweeties<3

Another day another post! I'm really getting used to blogging every day and it is still a lot of fun.
I've been thinking a lot about how to do todays post. Should I give you short summaries or just a simple list, reasons why I loved the movies or just the trailers?
Well in the end I decided to make a short list of five movies and to provide the trailers.
So here we go!

1. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Out of all of the HP movies (And I love them all dearly except the 7.2 which I think ruined it all.... How could you make Tom die like this? I guess everone was disappointed by his end) this is my absolute favourite!

2.Sleepy Hollow

This was one of the first horror movies I've ever seen and I think it's amazing. It allows you to feel like you're in it too. Even though it's "old" and the effects were not that amazing back then I think it's perfect!

3.Green Lantern

Well what should I say... Green Lantern is simply my favourite hero and I loved the movie so much. I'm exited to see the next part!

4.Kamikaze Girls

In terms of learning truths about friendship I think this is the best movie I've ever seen! I love the setting and the characters and simply everything about this movie!

5.Red Riding Hood

Not only has this been my favourite fairytale when I was little but this was the movie me and my beloved watched on our first date! I think it's an amazing movie!

There are a bunch of movies that I love over the top but it would take me hours to list them up and you years to watch all of the trailers in case you didn't know the movies yet.
Maybe I'll extend the list after this challenge!

Love, M.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen