Freitag, 17. August 2012

Lisbon Photodiary (Part 1)

Hi sweeties <3

On the 4th of August me and my boyfriend startes our trip to lisbon. The flight was quite okay and we found our hotel really quick. In the evening we spent like over an hour to find a Mc Donalds... and realized the next day that there was one really close to our hotel too... :DDD well anyways on sunday my uncle and his wife joined us, but before we met them we spent a little time outside so here are the first pics!










In the late afternoon we had sardinhas assadas which were extremely delicous! I really love eating fish so I ordered fish almost everytime we went out to eat :D

Now on to the pics of monday :D









This cake was super delicious!

This is it for today... Again I'm in a bit of a hurry so I will try to upload the rest tomorrow!
Have a nice day sweeties <3

Love, M.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen