Mittwoch, 29. August 2012

Day 1

Introduce, recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting fact

Hi sweeties <3

Today is Day 1 of my 30 day blogging challenge, so let's get started!

My first name is Stephanie but I prefer being called Steffi. Most of my friends call me Miko. This is not a randomly chosen nickname, but the name of the first character I ever cosplayed.
I've been to school until the summer of '08 when I did my A-levels. I started to study chemistry right afterwards and really enjoyed it. Unfortunately it seems like I'm not really made for chemistry and it was harder to get motivation to go the courses every day. In the end I really hated it so I stopped. Right now I'm working at a local store to get some money and training for my application as a policewoman. Initially I wanted to study chemistry and afterwards work as a policewoman with my BSc but sometimes things just don't work the way you wished for.
I'm really into fashion, no matter if it's lolita, gyaru or just simple streetfashion I love looking for things that are special.
I love reading and currently my favourite books are the A song of ice and fire books by George R. R. Martin.



This is like the most recent picture of me which has been taken last sunday at the Aninite.

Now on to the 15 interesting facts... well I hope there are enough :DD
1) I've been dying my hair since I've been 11, so I'm not quite sure what my natural haircolor actually would look like on me.
2) The first Manga I've ever read was Inuyasha and it's still one of my favourites.
3) I hate buying brand clothing.
4) I currently own 4 wigs and plan on stocking up.
5) I bought human-hair extensions in spring and dyed them black so now I cant wear them anymore :/
6) In all of my lolita closet there are only two real brand things that I got cheap as they had minor flaws that I could repair myself.
7) I'm officially an atheist, but actually closer to shintobuddhism, which is not an official religion in Austria.
8) I love cooking and baking. I love to try new recipes but my favourites are the simple things that I just throw together when I'm at home alone. Currently it's gnocchi with arrabiata sugo gratined with cheese.
9) My current favourite TV series are: HIMYM, The Big Bang Theory, Eureka and Supernatural.
10) I used to be a huge fan of J-Rock. Somehow all of my favourite artists just started making shitty music or splitted up.
11) I've been a lolita for several years but my first meetup was only two years ago.
12) My left foot is half a size larger than my right one (I guess that's not really intersteing butI found it quite amuseing when I found out.)
13) I'm currently 22 years old and still have to share a room with my younger sister.
14) I've been a girlscout for about 12 years and still miss the time.
15) If I could choose any place in the world where I could live I'd definitely choose Vancouver.

So this was Day 1! See you tomorrow for Day 2 <3

Love, M.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen