Freitag, 31. August 2012

Day 3

Your first love

Hi sweeties<3

Honestly I just forgot to blog yesterday. In the morning I made some homemade pizzasauce because we had like 1,5 kg of tomatoes from our balcony/garden and nobody would eat them. I also made some mango-pear jam and a nectarinepie. I also had to get our flat in proper shape again as my parents were coming home from berlin. Anyways around 15 o'clock I had my second driving lesson! It was really fun again but I prefer my first teacher. He's just way more fun.

So now on to "todays" main part.
I'm not quite sure about this. For me love is something more serious and past loves are things I prefer not talking about. So I'll just stick with the childish way of love.

So my very first love was Mamoru-kun from Sailor Moon. Back then I wasn't intersted in boys at all but Mamoru immediately catched my eye xD I didn't like Tuxedomask though.
I always dreamt about how wonderful life would be with a man like him. Well I was like 7 or 8 back then.
But thinking about it now... my boyfriend is quite like Mamoru... always teasing me, but still caring. And he's always there for me when I need him dearest.

Well I guess there's not much more to say about that so that's it for now and I'll post Day 4 in a few minutes!

See you later <3

Love, M.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen