Donnerstag, 15. September 2011

Curlers & OOTD

Hey sweeties <3

Last week I finally bought myself some new curlers! As most of you may know my hair is naturally curly but it's really damaged from bleaching and straightening so the curls don't look very good most of the time. A few weeks I bought this amazing curling spray from john frieda which really helps a lot but I was still not satisfied with the outcome. So when I was at one of the local drugstores I got some curlers (and as I realized I will need some more xD) and the result is really amazing <3 (as I am posting this from my phone all of the pics will be at the end of this post) the curls looks super natural and the hair doesn't look as dry as ot does usually. Plus I already slept one night having these curls and still they look good.

While I am writing this I am being on a train to vienna. My boyfriend texted me today telling me that he will me at home already today, which was really surprising to me as he usually wouldn't have got home before friday. So I'm going to see my hun already today and I'm really excited to see his reaction to my new curls :3

The last point of this post is my outfit for today. I felt really good when I woke up this morning and I wanted to show it off so I chose a quite colourful yet decent outfit.
Jeans: Zara
Shirt: H&M
Cardigan: offbrand
Shoes: Pastry
Accessoires: Newyorker, Forever 21
The foxtail is from canada and the chains are handmade by me.

I bought some new makeup about which I will post either this evening or on saturday.

Have a nice day <3
Love, M.

P.S.: I did some nailart recently that I wanted to share with you. I hope you'll like it.





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen