Dienstag, 6. September 2011

about me

As I don't use my tumblr that much I thought I'll just post this one on here :3 All of those who read this blog are asked to reply all of the things you want to know listed up in comment either under this post or on my fb and in about three days I will answer all of them in a post.
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs – A time I trusted someone I should not have
Pinocchio – The worst lie I ever told.
Dumbo – A physical feature people have teased me for.
Cinderella – My favorite article of clothing.
Alice In Wonderland – If I had imaginary friends and who were…
Peter Pan – When (or if) I stopped believing in fairies.
Lady and the Tramp – A person who taught me that looks can be deceiving.
Sleeping Beauty – What I would do if I found out I was a princess.
101 Dalmatians – My favorite breed of dog.
The Sword in the Stone – My first act as a King/Queen.
The Rescuers – A time I almost died.
The Fox and the Hound – A time when I made an unlikely friend.
Oliver and Company – If I prefer cats over dogs.
The Little Mermaid – My favorite creature in the ocean.
Beauty and the Beast – My favorite book.
Aladdin – If I had three wishes, what they would be.
The Lion King – If I have a relative I don’t care for.
Pocahontas – If I have ever dated someone not of my race.
The Hunchback of Notre Dame – My experiences with religion.
Hercules – My favorite Greek god/goddess.
Mulan – A time I stood up for what I believe in.
Lilo and Stitch – My relationship with my siblings

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen