Montag, 9. April 2012

OOTN

Hi sweeties <3

I just came by to give you a quick update on what's going on in my life! I'm training a lot lately and I do spend a whole lot of my time with playing Carte. I really learned to love this game. This weekend I even played with a korean super high level player... and well I lost but it was sooo much fun! In the end I'm still a newbie :D
When I'm not training or playing Carte I cook for my family, study chinese characters, look through new Gal magazines and try out new MU styles.

Today a big part of my mothers family came together to have a belated easterbrunch at a greek restaurant, which is quite close to where I live. I love to eat there, but somehow I always feel incredibly bad after being there.... I guess I should just eat less :DD The food is incredibly delicious! Today I had duck with orange-honeysauce and a delicous gratined potatoes.

I love to kinda shock my relatives with my stylings, so today I thought it would be nice to wear something a little bit gal for the first time when meeting up with them.

So this was my outfit for tonight: My new maxidress, which I lately got at Forever 21 for about 23€, a lace bolero from Forever 18, the shoes are my sisters and I think she got them at Deichmann and lastly I wear my wonderful silky straight wig in auburn from Lockshop.

And here's a close up of my make up. First I forgot to put in the lenses and when I did put them in I somehow disliked how it looked all together. I think my eyes look too large with these lenses combined with this MU.
I think all over it looked good but I could have done better. What do you think?
Also should I post more Outfits? Productreviews? Anything else you would be interested in reading? Just let me know!

I hope you had a great easterweekend too.

Love, M.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen