Freitag, 13. April 2012

Eylure&PinkyParadise

Hi Sweeties <3

A few weeks ago I went shopping with my younger sister in Vienna and I almost couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that Claire's was selling eylure lashes and lashadhesive. I don't usually shop at Claire's so I guess like everyone else already knew about it. Next surprise was the price! It was only 4,95€ which was the main reason why I bought it. Also this adhesive contains latex and is easily removable. A friend of mine told me that it is a bit smelly and indeed it is, but it's not noticable when applied.
So far I always used the glue that came with my lashes and I was really content with it. The inner edges of the lashes tended to come off some times, but well that happens. At least that was what I thought! My new lashadhesive works like a million times better than any I have ever tried before. It is super easy to remove from the lashes, so now I can even re-use my lower lashes, which usually broke when I tried to get the glue off.
Another big pro is the size of the bottle, which is by the way made of glass. It contains 6 ml which is like three times as much as the glues contained, that I had so far.

The only thing I sincerely dislike is the aplicator, but it's not that bad either.

Last thing I wanted to tell you today is that after only 6 days (saturday and sunday included) I received my package from PinkyParadise.com. I orded a new pair of lenses for myself and loads more for friends of mine. I chose the Vassen Little Mermaid in Sandy Brown. I'm thinking about writing a little review on them after a few weeks of wearing them, but I can already now tell you that they feel great when worn... well actually I didn't even feel them at all. Here's a little picture to show you what they look like and maybe in one of my next post you will get to see more of them ;D


And here's an overview of all the lenses I received today.


Tomorrow I'll be going to munich with two friends and my younger sister! I've been looking forward to this for weeks and I hope the weather will be a little bit better than today but anyways I wish you all a great weekend and I'll see you again next week!

Love, M.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen