Montag, 7. November 2011

dm porduct test

Hey sweeties <3

Those of you who live in Europe might know dm it's a multinational drugstore company that was founded in Germany.
They also have a fanpage for their austrian stores on facebook. If you like this page you can become a dm product scout. I've did it for the second time now and I'm really glad I joined in again. The first time I got to test a got 2 be volume powder, which I love for gyaru hairstyles, as I don't have to tease them so much when using it. This time we got shower gels from balea young. Balea is a dm exclusive brand. My sister also registered and luckily we got both of the new designs. Mine is called "Zuckerschnute" and my sister got "Traumgeschöpf".


Let's talk about Zuckerschnute first. It smells like vanilla joghurt mixed with cotton candy and lemon. I love how all of my skin smells so sweet and yet fresh after showering. I really like the design of the bottle and everything it's just perfect all over.
ingredients: AQUA, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, COCAMIDE DEA, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCINOSATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PARFUM, TETRASODIUM DICARBOXYMETHYL GLUTAMATE, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE, LAURETH-4, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, LIMONENE, CITRAL.

Now on to Traumgeschöpf. The smell is a mixture of musk, almond and roses, but to me it smells like nectarine. Under the shower it smells a little bit bitter, but still sweet and soft. The design of the bottle is very charming and appealing too.
ingredients: AQUA, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, COCAMIDE DEA, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCINOSATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PARFUM, TETRASODIUM DICARBOXYMETHYL GLUTAMATE, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE, LAURETH-4, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, LINALOOL, LIMONENE.

At the shop I think you will pay about 2€ for a bottle and I think they are really worth it.
All of you who love sweet and charming shower gels should definitely give them a try.

Love, M.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Ich bin letztens beim dm gestanden und hab sie beschnuppert. ^__^ Ich fand das pinke hat voll stark nach keksen geduftet xD also sind sies auf jeden fall wert gekauft zu werden, oder? C:

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. absolut also ich werds mir wieder kaufen wenn s aus ist <3

    AntwortenLöschen