Dienstag, 22. Mai 2012

Lolita Meet up in Linz (Pic heavy)

Hi sweeties <3

So two days ago there was another Lolita Meet up in Linz. Eight girls attended it and even one boy joined us. We went to the Pöstlingberg and there visited the Grottenbahn which is a quite popular destination for sunday trips for families with small children. Everything is very old there and has been restaurated a few years ago. Here are some impressions:
This is a miniature model of the historical town square. It's so lovely!
And then there were scenes from some famous fairytales. I guess you all know from which fairytales these are taken.


After looking at all the lovely scenes we took loads of pics together. Here are those I liked best:
Afterwards we all had something to drink at a nearby restaurant and chatted a while and afterwards took even more pics outside. So here are some more pics!
As you can see we had lots of fun fooling around!
This is unfortunately the only single shot taken from Lisa, but I think she looked georgeous!
This is my (sometimes) lovely younger sister.
And here's a group pic we also took outside right before going back to the city!


And last but not least some pics of my outfit!
My current nails <3
I got this dress only on thursday and I love it so much! I'm totally into Sailor stuff and I've been extremely happy when I saw a friend of mine selling it.

So this is it for today. I hope you enjoyed the pics! Next week I think I will finally do some gyaru related post again. Have a great week and enjoy the rest of may!

Love, M.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen