Montag, 20. Februar 2012

[Tag] What if all of your make up got lost?

Hey sweeties <3

Lovely Jen posted a few tags within the last days and tagged all of her readers so here I am answering the tag. So this tag is about make up: Which ten products would you buy first, if all of your make up got lost?

#1: my BB Cream: Right now I'm still using the Skin79 Super+ BB Cream gold label, but I already ordered the Skin79 lovely girl BB Cream so depending on how I like this one I would get one of these again. I really love my BB Cream. It smoothens my skin, moisturizes, covers up every uneven spot and gives a radiant shine. I'm relly looking forward to testing the new BB Cream and I will definitely let you know what I think about it.

#2: Alverde camouflage: I love to use this to cover up the dark circles under my eyes. It has a very creamy texture and covers up so well. Plus it smells sooo nicely!

#3: essence fix & matte translucent powder: as my forehead tends to get quite oily throughout the day I really love this powder, because it helps mattifying my skin so well. I usually apply this all over my face after I finished putting on rouge and eyeshadow to fix everything.

#4: essence I love stage eyeshadowbase: I've been trying out some different eyeshadowbases over the years, but out of all of them I guess I like the essence one best. I really don't like spending too much money on basic make up so I usually just stick to the drug store products also there's a high chance to get them in any small store or town. So this really helps keeping the eyeshadow and eyeliner from smudging, which for me is a real problem in summer (I just can't stand the heat!)

#5: essence eyeshadow quattro "to die for": I guess this is the perfect nude/everyday eyeshadow quattro. I really love the colors as they go so well with my skin and I will in any case buy this again and again!

#6: essence smokey eyes brush: I bought this one just recently but I use it every day! It's just perfect for blending. I had one like this before that was a little bit more expensive but it constantly lost hair and now that I got this one I'm definitely not going back to my old brush.

#7: Catrice precision eyepencil in black: Well I guess there's not much to say about this. It's just a superlasting eyepencil in deep black that I couldn't live without.

#8: Maybelline Lasting Drama gel eyeliner: I guess I've tried like thirty different eyeliners: liquids, gels, pens... either they weren't really black, they smudged after an hour, they burn't on my skin or didn't last more than a month but were really expensive. Finally I found this one and I really love it. It comes with a pencil that is perfekt for application and easy to clean and the eyeliner has a really nice color and finish.

#9: Catrice Allround mascara waterproof: I guess this story would sound a lot like the last one so I'll keep it short. Next to the Maybelline falsies mascara I like this the most. It has a wonderfull not too deep black color and helps curl my lashes really well.

#10: Catrice Defining Duo Blush 050 Apricot Smoothie: Well I don't yet own this one but I have a blush that's very similar to this one and I'm totally going to buy this one too as I heard a lot of good things about it.


I hope this was at least a little bit interesting for you and I think I'll just join Jen and tag all of my readers that haven't yet answered this tag!

I hope you'll all have a great last day of carnival and a lot of fun!
Love, M.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen