Samstag, 15. Januar 2011

星 の ちさな 悪魔

Hey Dears~
Today I started working on my new accessoires collection which will be called ちあな 悪魔 - chisana akuma. It's going to be a part of my little ultraindie Label 星 の ちさな 悪魔. During the Winterbreak I decided to do a lot more creative work in the future and already have lots of things in mind but I'll need some time to realise them so for now I'm concentrating on the accessoires.
All of the things wll be ultraexclusive because I will do every design only about three or five times.

So know to my work of today:
ちあな 悪魔 - Alice in Wonderland potion
These are little bottles filled with the magic potion "Pishsalver". Every bottle has a handwritten label which says "Drink me". Due to the fact that I will keep one for myself and give one away as a present so there's only one left for you to purchase. If anyone should be reading this blog and is really interessted in buying the necklace just leave a comment.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen